Hi friends in this article we will see JRF full form, Use of JRF, eligibility, post, and difference between NET and JRF.
What Is JRF Full Form
Friends the full form of JRF is Junior Research Fellowship. JRF is a scheme of UGC [ University grant Comission]. Through this commission all students who qualify NET and CSIR exam get chances to do MPhil/Ph.D. in the fellowship of the special expertise.
Eligibility for JRF & Post
For applying JRF candidates have t qualify NET and CSIR test with good merits. After completing the course they get a chance to complete a Ph.D. from their desired university and professor.
The duration of this course is 3 years. After completing 3 years, the candidate’s ability is tested. If the candidate’s research is found satisfactory, then he is sent to the Senior Research Fellowship for 2 years.
If JRF is not performing well then his 3 years’ time is extended for the next 3 years.
JRF+SRF=[3+2]=5 years course. After this time period, no extra time is provided to the candidates for completing his/her Ph.D.
Difference Between JRF & NET
JRF stands for Junior Research Fellowship. It is 3 years under the Ph.D. course. For completing Ph.D. candidates have to qualify 3 Year JRF and 2 Year SRF training.
NET stands for National Eligibility Test. It is a kind of entrance exam for doing a Ph.D. After qualifying NET exam candidates to get a scholarship for performing their research work.
- We Are Hiring Electrical Design Engineer
- Designer Engineer Recruitment Brose India
- ANM Full Form [ Course ?? / Fee ?? / Salary ?? ] Detailed Info
- Urgent Requirement for Design Engineer
- ITI Jobs Latest Recruitment For [Freshers & Experience] 2019-2020
- We Are Hiring NX Designers
- WWW Full Form What Is The Full Form of WWW?
- WPM Full Form What Is The Full Form Of WPM?